WANTED...Beta-testers for Beaconeer™Lite GPS accuracy!
Hi There! We are seeking volunteer *TestFlight beta-testers, 18 yrs +, to test the GPS functionality of our Beaconeer™Lite app on your iPhone.As the app developers, we want to make sure that the Beaconeer™Lite app will generate reliable Longitude, Latitude, and Vicinity address information, when initiated by the app user.This beta-test is fun and easy-peasy! If you are interested in learning to develop iPhone apps that can make a positive difference and earn revenue, this volunteer opportunity is for YOU! Learn to test iPhone apps first! Add "iPhone Test Flight Beta-Tester" to your resume!
Before you test the Beaconeer™Lite Build Version #202111489, a few facts about GPS and Smartphones:
- Exact "pin-point" address" GPS accuracy is not guaranteed with most Smartphones. Per GPS.gov, even under the best conditions, typical Smartphone GPS (Latitude, Longitude) may be accurate within a 16 foot radius.
- Therefore, our claim for the Beaconeer™Lite app is that GPS user accuracy should fall within a radius of 16 feet to 105 feet (32 meters).
- Only costly standalone GPS devices(i.e., Garmin, ankle bracelets, GPS insoles) can provide more pin-point accuracy less than 16 feet radius, using WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System).
Let's get started...
- Download the TestFlight App https://testflight.apple.com/
- Click on this link, https://testflight.apple.com/join/Pi4VuTnD to begin testing build #202111489. Test Questions:
- Is indoor GPS data display accurate, within 105 feet of your actual ground level location?
- Is outdoor GPS data display accurate, within 105 feet of your actual ground level location?
- Complete survey at this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5YVo4c7QTD964DvjrqUELBE1rAymQfrTap6XMPmFcuZ2iHA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&gxids=7628
We'll post updates on this blog!
For instructions on installation, testing, and feedback submission and for details on how your data is handled, see testflight.apple.com.