WANTED...Beta-testers for Beaconeer™Lite GPS accuracy!
We're now in the "home stretch" with getting the Beaconeer™Lite app in AppStore! It's truly been an exercise in patience!
Once again we need Test Flight Beta-testers, to test the Beaconeer™Lite GPS functionality on your iPhones. This is the final requirement by the Apple AppStore Review Board!
As the app developers, we too, want to make sure that the Beaconeer™Lite app will generate reliable Longitude, Latitude, and Vicinity address information, when initiated by the app user.
Before you test the Beaconeer™Lite Build Version #202111489, a few facts about GPS and Smartphones:
- Exact "pin-point" address" GPS accuracy is not guaranteed with most Smartphones. Per GPS.gov, even under the best conditions, typical Smartphone GPS (Latitude, Longitude) may be accurate within a 16 foot radius.
- Therefore, our claim for the Beaconeer™Lite app is that GPS user accuracy should fall within a radius of 16 feet to 105 feet (32 meters).
- Only costly standalone GPS devices(i.e., Garmin, ankle bracelets, GPS insoles) can provide more pin-point accuracy less than 16 feet radius, using WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System).
Let's get started...
- Download the Test Flight App https://testflight.apple.com/
- Click on this link, https://testflight.apple.com/join/Pi4VuTnD to begin testing build #202111489. Test Questions:
- Is indoor GPS data display accurate, within 105 feet of your actual ground level location?
- Is outdoor GPS data display accurate, within 105 feet of your actual ground level location?
- Turn off your cell phone data. Do the Latitude and Longitude coordinates still display?
- Complete survey at this link https://tinyurl.com/y78fx5qr